Meet Nicole Ohebshalom, owner/creatrix of Radiant Living Wellness in New York, NY
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you do professionally.
I’m the founder of Radiance Living Wellness, coaching and supporting women who are ready to create health, feel wonderful in their bodies and honor their femininity. Through yoga/meditation, nutritional wisdom and coaching, I help women step onto their path of personal happiness, balance their relationship with eating and their body, and connect them to their inner balance and radiance.
2. What do you enjoy most about your profession and why did you choose it in the first place?
I love working with my clients and observing their changes while being their cheerleader. I’ve been on this path since high school by always asking questions, being curious on how transformation occurs, and having fun trying everything I learn about!
3. Tell us about the organizations your company supports and why?
My organization supports women that want to be love leaders in their life. They want to connect with their core balance to own their beauty, enjoy their meals, and re-ignite the pleasure in their life. Many women who have health issues such as menstrual disorders, digestive disorders or emotional eating are needing to re-balance themselves through yoga/meditation, nutritional wisdom and coaching, but their isn’t any other program out their to provide them with this fun balancing educational experience. By working in the hospital and my personal experiences I knew it was vital for women to have this program.
4. What is the biggest risk you ever took professionally and/or the biggest obstacle you have overcome?
The biggest risk was to begin my own company with no experience or knowledge of what an entrepreneur was. What I did have was my strong passion and knowledge, which is the fire that inspires me and the people I work with.
5. From where do you draw inspiration? Who have been your role models, mentors, etc?
The daily inspiration I draw upon is my clients that I meet to create a radical change in their life. My mentor is also my mom, aunt, sister, Hari Kaur Khalsa and Karen Salmansohn.
6. How is the current economic situation affecting your company/organization?
It’s been wonderful because it has given me the chance to really dive into how I envision my practice in assisting women around the world. I am in the works of many projects that will deliver daily useful information without leaving their home.
7. What one thing would you like to learn this year?
I want to learn how to fly a small plane! to be amongst the sky and breath in that beauty!
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
With a child, a PhD in psychology and having fun working with women and in my personal life!
9. What do you do for fun/relaxation/entertainment?
always yoga! reading, movies, laughing, dancing, painting, and cooking
For more information, visit: WEBSITE URL: www.RadiantLivingWellness